Thank you so much to Benjamin Lessard for nominating me on this award, it’s actually my first nomination!
I invite you to check out his content, he’s an amazing blogger that loves to travel and inspires us to do it as well, the link to his blog page is:
Make sure to check it out, I totally recommend it.
Now, this are the rules:
- Share the link of the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions
- Nominate some other amazing bloggers
- And finally, ask the, 3 other questions
Here are my answers to the questions I was asked:
- What’s one challenging moment you have to overcome?
Well, they’ve been a lot, but the most recent one happened last week. I had a very important college exam that you must do to get your degree, it was a presentation about a certain topic, which you couldn’t choose, it was raffled. First I was really anxious about the topic, and once I got it, I became more anxious because I didn’t remember a lot about it, so I had to really put my soul onto it. I forgot to mention that you had four days to prepare and presented it to a jury. But, at the end I made it! And I’m really proud about my self.
2. What’s one thing you wish you could change about today’s society?
I wish I could change lots of things, but I think that I’ll change that feeling of superiority that in some many was has damage our world causing wars and death.
3. What’s one thing you like and dislike about the current advancement of technology?
For me, I like that technology has been so useful on the health and medicine field, such as the machines that detected easier diseases, using laser in surgery, etcetera. Also, I love how easy it is to communicate with anyone in the world! Now what I dislike about it, is the bad use that so many countries give it, for example nuclear weapons, controlling and tracking us by our smart devices, making us more sedentary and useless.
Here are my questions:
- Write down your favorite book’s quote
- Describe how do you imagine your future?
- List 3 things you wish you’ll know when you started your blog (that you know now)
Ok, now this are the bloggers I nominate to this award: